Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Department : SEO
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to develop Backend and Web Application.
- Good knowledge of API development.
- Should be well versed with MySQL and MVC Patterns.
- *Must have completed 6 months to 1 year Training in PHP Development*
Duration 6 months
Employment Type: Internship
Join Team Techpullers!
Please fill out the request for quote form below and our expert team will get back to you shortly.