If you are considering hiring an SEO agency for the first time, then start by taking an honest and critical look at your own website. Driving traffic itself won’t help your website perform. You need to follow through with a site that converts well and the right agency can help you do that.
Below are few tips on how to choose the best SEO Company:
- If your site isn’t ready that doesn’t mean SEO isn’t for you. A good SEO company provides wide website remake beyond technical optimisation. Ask the company about how they have used disciplines like “conversion rate optimisation” and “page design and build” to get results.
- If you are looking to drive more traffic from social networks then consider the way the company handles their own social media channels. Check out if their team is available on facebook, twitter, instagram and other social networking sites.
- Getting an agency with broad knowledge and experience in the field of digital marketing will pay off. Ask your SEO firm about how long they have been in the business and what type of Internet marketing experience they have.
- As search becomes more social and content lead, you need to be choosing an agency that can use your brand well.
- You can ask the company for samples of successful results in the major search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) and references.
- A good SEO company should provide detailed reports on your website’s performance to assure that they are really giving you results.
- In terms of budget, stay away from cheap and dirty SEO agencies. If any company is promising you specific results within a specific time frame relying on simplistic techniques, be wary. Also, you can ask them how many pages they will be optimising for the quoted price.